I think you've figured me out by now...I'M NOT A BLOGGER. I'm having a hard time finding time to upload pics, since I take so many. I haven't even printed pictures for over a year. I just take them and take more and take more. They're crammed onto my computer in folders, all tidy and stuff, but no one can see them 'cause that's where they stay. I'm having a problem with being organized and feeling like I have time to do anything I'd like to do!
Blogging stresses me out. It takes so dang long to upload any photos and then when I get them uploaded, they're out of order and I can't order them how I want to, so then it stresses me out. And to think that I'm behind...this frustrates me even more!! So, I just have to shrug it off. I'm still here. I'm still alive. This past week, literally, has been long. We've all been sick. I started it Monday and I still have it. The kids, Taylor, and I have the deep chest cough; they're all on antibiotics. Lucky them.
About 5 more weeks until we add another one to our home. I'm ready...well, not now. I've got to get over this cold. It's lingered long enough. We've got to clear up the sickness and get feeling better and stay better so the new one will be healthy.
Anyway, alot has happened here since my last post...DUH...I posted clear back in November. We had a fabulous Christmas, New Year, Trixie's birthday, Taylor's birthday, my Grandma Parker passed away (she's been sick, so it was a blessing), Tawna and Cambry flew home for it (it was fabulous to see them), Mack's schooling is going great, Mack turned six!!! WOW! I can't believe he's six. He had an ok birthday. Because we were all sick, we weren't able to have his party, but I told him that as soon as we all get cleared, we'll do something totally fun! I'm sure there's more in there that we've done, I hope I'm not THAT boring as a mom...but, it's late, I'm tired, and I've been sick, so I'm going to bed. Well, take care everyone and I'm guessing I won't be posting before the new one...unless a miracle happens!
12 years ago



5 comments:
Just this morning I was thinking of all the babies born since we've been gone and how fun it will be to see all of them in a few months. I hope you get feeling better soon. I am looking forward to hearing and seeing your newest addition. Hang in there!
I totally had to ask my brother with some helps on getting my pictures where I want them. But most of the time I just highlight them once they're in the blog section and then cut and paste them where I want them. I also just let them upload while I do something else too!! It does take time, but can get easier. Hope you get feeling better!!
I heard you guys were all sick!! That is NO FUN!! I hope you guys get to feeling better soon!! let me know if there's anything I can do :) Like bring you some yummy warm soup :) Get better and let us know when that new little one happens along :)
The next time you come to grandma's I can show you some pointers that will make uploading pictures to blogger a lot less frustrating, if you want me to. It took me awhile to figure them out but now uploading and putting pictures in the right order is so easy.
Becca, thanks. I sound like such a whimp...how do you spell whanny?? Anyway, it's so frustrating to me. I always think it's 'cause my computer is slow. I'd love some pointers. Thanks.
Post a Comment