"I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG, OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AND TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL."



Monday, March 28, 2011

2 weeks...

Well, not a bathing beauty, but none-the-less 38 weeks and 2 days along. Feeling pretty LARGE and pretty much READY! We'll let you know WHAT this addition is...WHEN it gets here!

10 comments:

Battfam said...

That picture makes me think I need to scratch my tummy. I feel your
S T R E T C H ! Good Luck!

Lucy said...

Pam, you are the fastest person I know to make 9 months pass. I cannot believe you are ready to pop! (you carry it well)

Brianna Tuckett said...

I was just telling Mary and Brittney that I think you are the cutest pregnant woman EVER!! I just love your baby bump! :) I hope things all go well and we are all able to meet your little one soon :)

Becca's Blog said...

That's how my tummy looks right now...but its because I ate a big ol brownie...for breakfast.

I hope your little "it" turns out to be twins...that would be fun!

Cassie said...

How fun! Can't wait to hear about the new addition.

Mardi said...

Oh my goodness! I don't think I've EVER seen you go that straight forward! You look amazing - I'm so excited for y'all! Can't wait to see you.

Fillmore Fun said...

You are adorable!!! I can't believe how you can look as skinny as a rail with a basketball under your shirt. I am NEVER that cute when I am pregnant. Good luck, we will be thinking of you. I can't wait to see Smith baby #4!

Woods: said...

Um what?! You are SO SO cute! I cannot believe how far out your belly is and then how teeny you are everywhere else! Amazing! I'm so excited to hear all about this new little one! Love you!

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

Pam I swear you just have a basketball under your shirt. You look so slender everywhere else. So not fair!! You look gorgeous!! Can't wait to hear the news.

Leia said...

Wow Pam, you look amazing!! Such a CUTE pregnant lady. Congrats on the baby boy. Three boys and 1 girl, same as us. haha. Good luck with the newborn.