I love Spring because it brings about newness to everything. At our Relief Society meeting, Vonell taught us how to make pots out of newspaper and then we jump-started our gardens! It was so much fun...and here's some of our pictures.
SIDEWALK CHALK: We LOVE sidewalk chalk! We love to draw big murals on our driveway. This one is a big ship, riding on the water (which I don't think you can see), but it's hooked with a chain to a pole.

Here's the drawing of "Mack" standing on the ship, next to the ship's flag. We named the ship, Sunny Day.

There's the water showing...Mack still coloring!
SWINGS: My kids LOVE to swing. We spend a lot of time outside when it's nice. I love Spring because we can go outside and play on those nice days!

Mack gets going so high on this teeter-totter. He just loves it. They usually do the teeter-totter together, but not this time.

Colt's first experience in the Bumblebee swing...he didn't love it. This is the only picture of him not crying, actually!

I Love Spring. And, I'm glad that the days are here. Yesterday it rained actually...I don't mind the rain. It makes everything grow and turn green. The one thing I despise about the rain is the smell of WORMS!! Ick!



3 comments:
I love spring too. And I love how much kids like chalk. Eli has gone through lots of sidewalk chalk - on the little bits of cement that we have. One day it rained so we let him draw in the garage. Once he got bored and wrote on the car, that was the end of that!
I totally agree!! Spring is so exciting to have nice weather and new life! :) My 5th graders even enjoy a good day of sidewalk chalk on a sunny day! :) I also agree that the rain is WONDERFUL, but dead worms everywhere is NOT! :)
Quite the artists, I must say. Yay for spring!
Post a Comment