"I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG, OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AND TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL."



Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter Dress & Ties: FINALLY DONE!

I GOT IT DONE!! FINALLY...seriously Brittney and I bought the fabric at the first of March, knowing that I'm slow as heck to get anything done. We finally got the dresses done. It was so much fun working together to get our little girls' Easter dresses done. I don't have a picture of Trixie and Madilyn together, but that will soon come!
Trixie thinks she looks like Cinderella. I agree! Isn't she so darling?! I just love this spunky little girl. Madilyn's dress is purple, same fabric, same pattern. Trixie says she [Madilyn] looks like Arial in purple!!
And, what a darling escort, wouldn't you say? I told them to put arms around each other, but Mack INSISTED on locking elbows! Too cute!!
This is the best one of all 3 kiddos. Colt isn't looking at the camera, but you can still see their matching bow ties!
There's a good one of the guys!

Mack just enjoys posing for the camera! He cracks me up! I hope everyone had an enjoyable Easter this year!

6 comments:

Annette said...

Yea! Love your blog! Dress and ties-super cute, congrats on the clogging competition! Not surprised you won. I heard about Mack at the wrestling meet. He was impressive. I love the wrestling pose!

Mardi said...

that is a priceless pic of them locking arms. amazing job on the dress and ties. how fun!

Lucy said...

You are one busy girl, Pam. Dancing, sewing, going to wrestling practices....wow.
Way to go on the medals!!

Brianna Tuckett said...

I saw Madilyn's dress too and they are both absolutely darling! I LOVE the fabric!! You ladies are just way too talented! I love the matching bow ties too and the look on Colt's face with all three of your kiddos. Pretty cute kids you guys got on your hands! :)

Bobi... said...

I'm so glad you started your blog! The dress turned out so cute- and I love the matching bow ties! Great job on your clogging too! GO PAM!!!!

Battfam said...

Very very cute. You probably had to pull a few late nights to get all that done.