"I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG, OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AND TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL."



Friday, April 23, 2010

Where's Waldo??

OR SHOULD I SAY...WHERE'S TAYLOR???
Taylor's been growing his hair out for about a year now.
He's had it trimmed about 3 different times, but now...
...it's time, don't you think? It's Spring.
It's time for a freshness to my sweetie!
DRUM ROLL PLEASE....





Ladies & Gentlemen:





HE DID IT!




HE'S HAD IT CUT!




There's my handsome Taylor!
He says it's COLD!
He says he'll shave...
I just have to say: THANK YOU!!
(to Taylor and Tita!)
I LOVE YOU TAYLOR!!

10 comments:

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

Pam I so understand that just cut hair on a husband. Nothing better...and mine doesn't even like to grow out his hair. But they look so dang good afterward!! Way to go Taylor, even if it's just to please your wife!

Lucy said...

Looks GREAT!

Cassie said...

Look at that handsome guy!!

Annette said...

LOVE IT! Great for the spring/summer that SHOULD soon be here!

Brianna Tuckett said...

YEAH!!!!! Rusty always wondered how Taylor could stand it that long :) It looks good! Hardly even recongized him! :)

Annette said...

LOVE IT! Maybe that will make the warm weather come! Ü

Mardi said...

phew! i was getting tired of being nice about it. you look great tay, and pam - i'm glad you've got your good looking guy back! :)

Bobi... said...

He finally did it! I was wondering just how long he was planning on torturing you Pam!

Battfam said...

He's back. Your handsome man is back!

Audrey said...

WOW! It is amazing what a haircut will do for someone! He looks thinner too!