I've been taking clogging this year from my sister-in-law, Kasandra, at In-Step Clogging in Rigby. It's been a blast! I've been able to join my sisters and my mom (along with Kas) in clogging again. Last year, I was expecting, so I didn't participate, but this year has been a blast!
This past weekend, we went to clogging competition in Pocatello. America On Stage, I think, hosted it. Can I just say, I FELT LIKE A KID AGAIN!! It was so much fun. Those butterflies that come from excitement, anxiety, and nervousness of dancing in front of judges, blah, blah...well, they were there again. It was crazy. Anyway, it was a long day, but it was so much fun.
Jen helped watch Colt. I was able to leave Mack & Trixie home with Grace, (THANK YOU). It would've been such a hassle to have to watch over all 3 kids; Colt was a handful himself! (Thanks Mom, for watching him in Poky, so I could hit the stage a couple times!)
We also took Overall Grand Champs for both dances in the Advanced Level of the competition! It was a late night, but a fun night overall. Thanks girls!
I don't know how to link into this post, (haven't figured that out yet), but our clogging group has a website, www.instepclogging.com. I bet Kas will have more pictures posted there than I do here. Yeah, I took my camera and only took these 3 pictures of the whole competition! oops!)



3 comments:
That is so dang awesome. I was wishing the other day I could remember a few steps - maybe you can refresh my memory when I visit in august!
That is so cool! I didn't know you clogged! :) Well, ya learn something new everyday huh?! :) Congratulations!! :)
Congrats! How fun!
Post a Comment