Hi! We like to party. The first half of our year is always filled with parties! Since my pics uploaded backwards and I can't rotate them, you'll have to turn your head!
We just celebrated this little guys 1st birthday! He's grown so big! He's such a calm one and we just adore him everyday!
The princess in her crown!!
Things are just busy here! We're anxious to welcome Spring! We had a BEAUTIFUL day yesterday where we were able to be outside ALL day and only a slight breeze. Today, however, was a day of 65 MPH winds and dust/dirt flying everywhere! Miserable!
Well, just for the record, we had an awesome Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year...seems how I haven't posted since then! We are doing really well and just enjoying life!



4 comments:
I am so glad that I got to see you and your adorable children before we moved. Thank you so much for taking the time to come and visit and thank you also for the adorable outfit for Bronson! You are a great friend and we love and miss you guys.
PARTY, PARTY, PARTY!! Looks like a lot of fun! I can't brlieve that Gage is 1 already!! How did that happen so fast?!
yay! so many great birthdays to celebrate! enjoy the non-windy days, when you get a few more of them!
Your cuties are getting so big. Party on!
Post a Comment