I finally got the video done. It's a collection of our summer and fall!! I sped the pics up so you all weren't sitting around for 16 minutes to see what we've been up to...now it'll just be 10 minutes of your time!! And, after I got it all put together, I realized I got some pictures out of order. SURPRISE, I'm not perfect! Enjoy!!
12 years ago



5 comments:
Looky who's blog I just found! Yay! Do you mind if I follow your blog? :) Those are great pictures - looks like you had an exciting summer. Is Mack in little league? So cute!
I loved every minute! Thanks for taking the time to do it - Eli will be thrilled to watch it tomorrow!
Yay! Pam finally blogged! So fun to see all your pictures! Neat to watch your kids change over just the summer! We know how busy you've been but we're glad we were able to spend it with you! The kids will be so excited to watch the video tomorrow. Madilyn has done really well, but I'm afraid she'll be pretty homesick when she sees it! (or maybe I'm just using her to cover my own feelings!!) Love you guys tons!
I can't believe how much your kids are growing up! And I can't believe how much they all look like you. You are such a fun and wonderful mother. I miss you!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pics!! And I love how Colt says 4-wheeler! Too cute!! We DEFINITELY need a girls night SOON!! Thanks for sharing all the pics and a glimpse into your anwesomness :)
Post a Comment