"I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG, OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, AND TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL."



Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Colt:

Colt is growing up so quickly! He'll be ONE in 2 weeks! That time flew for us! I just can't believe it. Anyway, he's been really cute lately with his crawling, exploring, being "tough", his scrunchy nose and jabbering. I thought I'd share a video of the little guy!

Check out what else he's figured out how to do: This just cracks us up!!!

5 comments:

Annette said...

How funny! I can't believe he is almost a year, crazy!

Battfam said...

Wow! That year went by fast. What a fun trick!

Anonymous said...

i love it Pam! I haven't seen him do this - how funny!
Maggie

Bobi... said...

Love his "tough"! What a cutie!

Brianna Tuckett said...

Those are too cute! I love his "tough guy" :) He sure is a nimble little guy to pick that up with his toes!! That's HILARIOUS!! :) I'm not sure what's funnier: Colt or Taylor's reaction to it? :) Pretty cute!