So, I've decided to start our family blog. I'm not "up" on all the blogging tricks and such, so I'll be researching more and more, but I thought it'd be fun to "catch up" with all of you; and since this is the way to do it...this is what I'll try to do. Who knows. Maybe I'll shut 'er down in a couple weeks when I realize that this isn't something I can keep up with!! We'll give it a shot!
Happy Easter!
9 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world! It's my favorite way to keep in touch with old friends, so I hope you enjoy doing it and keep at it. From the picture it looks like your family has grown boat-loads since I've last seen any of you. Holy cow! Beautiful family. Can't wait to hear all that you've been up to.
I'm glad you started this blog. It is the best way to keep in touch when you don't get to see each other often. I love the family picture. I hardly recognized your baby. He's grown so much. I almost didn't recognize Taylor either. Has he done something different with his hair?
yay!
Welcome to the blogging world! Just take is slow so it doesn't overwhelm you. Sporadic posting is ok.
Pam, My one point of advice...Don't worry about how often you do it. Try to do your best, but don't feel guilty about it. I do it mostly for my journaling and lately been a slacker. But I'm sure that what I do get posted, my family is happy to get those updates when I do get around to it.
Good for you Pam! I like your patriotic layout - Yay for USA! I should be doing my homework. . . but anyway, hope to see ya soon!
So happy to hear from you guys! Can't wait to see what you guys are up to!
Good job Pam... I hope you keep it up! Fun to hear from you and see pix of the kids.
Yay, PAM! I'm excited! I LOVE it! I'm terrible at keeping up with blogs...but I love posting on mine for my parents! Hope you enjoy it!
Post a Comment